New Rider Training Incentives.
Now through December 31, 2013, we’ll pay up to $225 for your rider training when you purchase a new high performance Triumph.
Within six months of successfully completing a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) or National Motorcycle Training Institute on-road new rider training program, just provide proof of course completion and your receipt for tuition to your Triumph dealer when you buy your new bike. We’ll give you a gift card worth up to $225 to pay for the tuition. It’s our way of saying thanks for riding smart and joining the Triumph family.
• Can be combined with all programs.
• Applies to on-road Motorcycle Safety Foundation training programs.
• Triumph will mail the customer a gift card with a value of the course cost, up to $225, after they successfully complete a Motorcycle Safety Foundation on-road new rider training program and purchase a new, untitled Triumph motorcycle.
• The participating Triumph customer must submit a completed customer rebate application form with all required back-up (copy of course completion certificate and receipt) within 30 days of the motorcycle purchase, mailed to:
New Rider Training Incentive
100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30354 USA
• Timeframe for Triumph to mail the gift card is four (4) to six (6) weeks.
• Limit one (1) rider per motorcycle.