The Scrambler 1200 XC combines exceptional modern classic road-going performance, capability and confidence with inspiring agile handling and beautiful 21st century custom scrambler looks.
The Scrambler 1200 was designed to deliver superior modern capability for the road alongside everything you need to approach genuine off-road adventure riding with confidence and style.
NEW SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
FIVE RIDING MODES
Five riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, and Rider-Configurable – are available on the XC. The riding modes adjust throttle response, ABS and traction control settings to suit riding conditions.Discover More
LONG TRAVEL REAR SUSPENSION
To maximize your scrambling options, the Öhlins twin spring rear suspension unit is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound, and offers 7.87 inch travel.
LONG TRAVEL USD FORKS
The XC’s high specification upside down Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound to maximize ride comfort, and have 7.87 inch of travel.Discover More
LONG TRAVEL ALUMINUM SWINGARM
The XC’s shot blasted and anodized aluminum swingarm has a total length of 21.5 inch for excellent ground clearance and off-road capability.
ADVANCED RIDE-ENHANCING BENEFITS
The Scrambler 1200 has ride-enhancing capabilities including torque-assist clutch, ride-by-wire, cruise control, liquid cooling, keyless ignition, heated grips, excellent fuel efficiency and USB charging socket, making it easier to extend your ride for longer.Discover More
2ND GENERATION TFT INSTRUMENTS
A stunning minimalist stylish design has two information layout design themes and includes personalization capability that allows the rider to include their name in the start-up sequence.Discover More
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR POSITION
The Scrambler XC’s handlebar position can be adjusted with reversible handlebar risers to better suit rider preference and riding style.
TOP-OF-THE-RANGE FINISHES & DETAILING
The XC has beautiful custom detailing with premium materials and finish, including; aluminum number board, minimal aluminum mudguards, sculpted side panels with brushed aluminum Scrambler 1200 badge and signature Bonneville fuel tank with sculpted knee and fork cut-outs.Configure
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 88HP peak power at 7,400rpm
- 81 Ft-Lbs peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 10 inch rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 7.8 inches travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 7.8 inches travel.
- Long travel aluminum swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tires
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit My Triumph connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two color schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE SCRAMBLER XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 9.8 inches travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 9.8 inches travel
- Longer travel aluminum swingarm (22.7 inches)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminum brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodized risers and clamps.
- Gold colored forks
- Two color schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black
FIRST-IN-CLASS DUAL-PURPOSE ROAD & ADVENTURE CAPABILITY
The Scrambler 1200 range has been evolved to deliver an exciting all-road focus that also meets the most demanding off-road and scrambling experiences. This dual-purpose dynamic riding capability is achieved with a combination of high spec motorcycle engineering that includes premium long travel Öhlins rear suspension unit, long travel Showa upside-down forks, Brembo M50 brakes and side-laced wheels with adventure-focused tubeless Metzeler Tourance tires.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
Never before has a range of modern classic custom motorcycles been designed with such extraordinary road-going comfort combined together with extreme adventure capability. A high power 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune delivers incredible torque low down and up through the rev range. In addition, a host of class-leading state-of-the-art technology is built in to give a confidence-inspiring ride whatever adventures you approach; including all new 2nd generation TFT instruments, 5 riding modes and switchable ABS and Traction Control.