A motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-road capability, the top-spec Scrambler 1200 XE handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what even the most focused adventure bike can do, plus of course, full-on scrambling.
With a beautiful combination of poise, iconic design and premium finish, married to class-leading road-focused capability and a whole new benchmark in off-road scrambling performance - the result represents the ultimate in motorcycling freedom.
NEW SCRAMBLER 1200 XE KEY FEATURES
CORNERING OPTIMIZED ABS & TRACTION CONTROL WITH IMU
Exclusive to the XE model, advanced Cornering Optimized ABS & Traction Control deliver greater stability for the rider, even in extreme conditions. This is facilitated by an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which manages how components work together to deliver a superior riding experience.Discover More
SIX RIDING MODES
Each of the six riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro – that are available on the XE adjust throttle response, ABS & traction control settings to suit riding conditions.Discover More
LONGER TRAVEL USD FORKS
The XE’s premium top specification upside down Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound to maximize ride comfort, and have 9.84 inch of travel (1.96 inch more than the XC model).
LONGER TRAVEL REAR SUSPENSION
To maximize your scrambling options, the Öhlins twin spring rear suspension unit is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound, and offers 9.84 inch travel (which is 1.96 inch more than the XC model).Discover More
LONGER TRAVEL ALUMINUM SWINGARM
The XE’s shot blasted and anodized aluminum swingarm is 1.25 inch longer than the XC. This total length of 22.8 inch improves the XE’s ground clearance and off-road capability.
ADVANCED RIDE-ENHANCING BENEFITS
The Scrambler 1200 has ride-enhancing capabilities including torque-assist clutch, ride-by-wire, cruise control, liquid cooling, keyless ignition, heated grips, excellent fuel efficiency, and USB charging socket, making it easier to extend your ride for longer.Discover More
2ND GENERATION TFT INSTRUMENTS
A stunning minimalist stylish design has two information layout design themes and includes personalization capability that allows the rider to include their name in the start-up sequence.Discover More
TOP-OF-THE-RANGE FINISHES & DETAILING
To reflect its top-of-the-range status, the XE comes with all the premium details found on the XC model and more, including; iconic Triumph triangle tank badge, hand guards with aluminum brace, Brembo MCS lever and silver handlebar finish with black anodized risers & clamp.Discover More
ADJUSTABLE FOLDING FOOT CONTROLS
Folding foot controls are included on both Scrambler 1200 models, the XE also allows the rider to alter the height of the brake pedal to suit their riding style or create greater clearance for off-road needs.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR POSITION
The Scrambler XE’s handlebar position can be adjusted with reversible handlebar risers, removable spacer, and angle-adjustable bars to better suit rider preference and riding style. For added comfort, the XE handlebars are 2.55 inch wider than the XC’s.Discover More
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 88HP peak power at 7,400rpm
- 81 Ft-Lbs peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 10 inch rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 7.8 inches travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 7.8 inches travel.
- Long travel aluminum swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tires
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit My Triumph connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two color schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE SCRAMBLER XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 9.8 inches travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 9.8 inches travel
- Longer travel aluminum swingarm (22.7 inches)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminum brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodized risers and clamps.
- Gold colored forks
- Two color schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black
FIRST-IN-CLASS DUAL-PURPOSE CAPABILITY
The Scrambler 1200 XE has been fine-tuned to deliver thrilling ‘any road’ all-day comfort with genuine adventure and scrambling capability. This incredible level of dual-purpose dynamic riding capability is achieved with a high spec combination of motorcycle engineering that includes longer wheel travel Öhlins rear suspension unit, longer travel Showa upside-down forks, Brembo brakes, and side-laced wheels with adventure-focused tubeless Metzeler Tourance tires.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE, TECHNOLOGY & STYLE
The top-of-the-range XE is leading the next step in scrambling with phenomenal road-going ability together with even more advanced off-road specification. The torque-rich 1200cc Bonneville engine, a sculpted twin high level exhaust with an exquisite signature scrambler soundtrack, and Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control supported by an Inertial Measurement Unit all combine for the best possible riding experience. In addition, even more class-leading state-of-the-art technology is built in, including 6 riding modes, to give a confidence-inspiring ride whatever adventures you approach.