Over 120 custom accessories to make your ride your own.
Designed for maximum freedom and fun, the new 2019 Street Scrambler is an iconic modern classic that brings together peerless scrambler heritage with unique all-road commanding capability, distinctive scrambler DNA and beautiful modern custom style. Built to be the ideal base for personalising it’s been chosen by garage builders, specialists, and enthusiasts all over the world to make their own unique take on this timeless Triumph name.
With over 120 custom Street Scrambler accessories available, each one tested to the same exacting standards of our motorcycles, you can add even more off-road focus, style, usability and luggage capability, tailoring your Street Scrambler to just the way you want it.
MORE SCRAMBLER STYLE
Already the very definition of original scrambler style for the modern custom era our extensive accessory range provides every rider with a host of additional options to add their own personal touch and further enhance that distinctive scrambler look.
- Slip on Vance & Hines single-exit silencers
- Traditional scrambler twin bench seat
- CNC-machined aluminium foot rests and gear peg with etched Triumph branding
- Fender eliminator with minimalist number plate holder
- Forged and machined aluminium handlebar clamp in black anodised finish with machined Triumph wordmark and exposed aluminium detailing
MORE RUGGED OFF-ROAD FOCUS
Reflecting Triumph’s unparalleled scrambling heritage, we have a host of accessories purpose made for the 2019 Street Scrambler that deliver even more off-road focus and rugged capability.
- Adjustable rear piggyback FOX shocks
- High level front mudguard with shortened lower mudguard.
- Black glass-filled nylon headlight grille, with a pressed steel matt black finish bezel
- Forged and machined aluminium handlebar brace in a black anodised finish
- Pressed stainless steel sump guard
MORE ALL-ROUND CAPABILITY
The new 2019 Street Scrambler has been designed for riders who want the best in terms of all-round performance and feel. When you’re on your bike every day you’ll want it to satisfy all your riding needs, which is why we offer a wide range of high specification accessories that deliver that extra touch of capability, including:
- Internally wired dual temperature heated grips
- Steel fabricated centre stand kit (in black powder coat finish)
- Auxiliary power socket and cockpit mounting kit
- Highly durable fabricated steel engine bars (in powder coated graphite grey or black)
- Pressed and fabricated steel chain guard (in black powder coated or chrome finish)
- Short or tall fly screens
- Six-position adjustable levers with forged black arms and machined detail
NEW LUGGAGE FOR 2019
To give your new Street Scrambler even more capability on longer journeys, we’ve developed an exciting new range of luggage so you can ride even further.
- 2.6 US gal (12L) Hyperlon and waxed cotton rugged tank bag
- 4.3 US gal (20L) rugged tail pack with black Hyperlon and waxed cotton construction
- 5.4 US gal (25L) rugged pannier with black Hyperlon and waxed cotton construction
- Genuine leather and waxed cotton water-repellent 2.1 US gal (10L) tank bag
- 1.8 US gal (8.2L) nylon tank bag with carry handle
- Leather and wax cotton panniers with 3 US gal (13.8L) capacity per bag
- 6.5 US gal (30L) quick-release lockable top box with integrated carry handle
NEW URBAN TRACKER INSPIRATION KIT
To show what you can do with our extensive accessory line-up we’ve also created a new exciting inspiration kit, the ‘Urban Tracker’, that brings even more cool scrambler style and touring capability - with luggage, number board kit and distinctive high front mudguard set-up. This can be used as the starting point for you to design your very own custom Street Scrambler using our easy online configurator, or to have fitted as a complete set by your Triumph dealer.
- 5.4 US gal (25L) rugged pannier & mounting kit
- Slip-on Vance & Hines silencer
- CNC-machined black oil filler cap
- Black handlebar brace
- Number board kit
- Black ribbed bench seat
- Black dresser bar kit
- Headlight grille and bezel
- High level front mudguard
- Sump guard kit
This stunning one-off custom tank design by London's Bike Shed motorcycle club founder Anthony ‘Dutch’ van Someren brilliantly illustrates the customisable versatility of the 2019 Street Scrambler.