MY TRIUMPH CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM
Introducing the new generation of motorcycle connectivity
Triumph delivers a whole new generation of motorcycle connectivity designed to deliver an enhanced rider experience with a host of class-defining features.
This is an intuitive and smart way to enhance your ride in a comfortable wireless manner.
MY TRIUMPH CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM
- World’s first integrated motorcycle ‘GoPro’ control system
- Triumph’s first ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system built with Google – the first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer
- Music and phone operation
- Class-defining capability for an enhanced rider experience
INTUITIVE OPERATION AND FITTING
- All features facilitated by a new accessory My Triumph Connectivity module
- All features accessed and managed by the rider via the TFT instruments
- Turn-by-turn navigation supported by a free all-new ‘My Triumph’ app, which will be available for Android™ and iOS™ compatible mobile phones
- Where the My Triumph Connectivity System is not fitted as standard, owners will need to visit their Triumph dealers to have the accessory My Triumph Connectivity module fitted and the system software applied.
My Triumph Connectivity Module Bluetooth® Functionality
Bluetooth® functionality may vary due to hardware and software versions of the Bluetooth devices, individual device settings, phone book size, contact storage method and available memory.
Software updates on phones may impact Bluetooth connectivity functionality and performance.
Triumph cannot provide any guarantee of complete functionality between a Bluetooth device and the motorcycle.
Some functionality may not be fully supported in all markets.
The devices listed below have had their core functionality tested with the Triumph Connectivity Module. There may be devices not listed that may allow limited functionality.
Triumph reserves the right to modify the list of devices without notice.
Device not listed: We recommend testing of all devices with your dealer to check compatibility prior to purchase.
Bluetooth Tested Devices
- Apple iPhone 7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Apple iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy A5
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Sena 20S-01
- Cardo Scala Rider PACKTALK
- Sena SMH10D-10
- FreedConn BT Motorcycle Intercom.
- Hero 7 Black
|Scrambler 1200||Available now: contact your dealer||MY19 +|
|Rocket 3 R and GT||Available now: contact your dealer||MY19 +|
|Street Triple||Available now: contact your dealer||MY17- MY19|
|Street Triple RS||Available now: contact your dealer||MY20 +|
|Tiger 900 GT and Rally||Available now: contact your dealer||MY20 +|
|Tiger 800||Available now: contact your dealer||MY18 - MY19|
|Trident 660||Available now: contact your dealer||MY21 +|
|Speed Triple||Available now: contact your dealer||MY18 - MY20|
|Tiger 1200||Coming soon|
CONNECTIVITY NAVIGATION NOT FUNCTIONAL ON SPEED TRIPLE 1200 RS
We have been made aware that customers of the New Speed Triple 1200 RS with Apple iPhone handsets will initially have limited functionality using the My Triumph Connectivity System. This is to be rectified soon in a future instrument software update for this model expected in late July/early August.
For Apple iPhone users this will mean, that temporarily, they will not be able to access the navigation functionality on the connectivity system. It will still appear like the navigation can be paired within the setup menu and be visible within the instrument trays, however this will not work until the software release.
All other features of the system will work as usual. Speed Triple 1200 RS customers with Android phones will not be affected by this.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Triumph Customer Support at (888) 284-6288.
My Triumph App
The ‘My Triumph’ app is free and available to download on iOS™ and Android™ with features like connected navigation, journey summaries and the dedicated My Garage feature.